The University offers a payment plan to assist you in budgeting for each semester's tuition and fees. Each semester you wish to use the payment plan, you may enroll via the myWilmU student portal.
Number of Installments and Due Dates
- Immediately after registering for an upcoming term, students should choose a payment plan to allow the maximum number of monthly installments possible.
- The total term balance is divided into equal monthly payments over the number of billing months remaining before the balance due date.
- The number of monthly installments for a payment plan is reduced as students register later.
- The first installment will be due on the next available installment due date after registration. The final installment is due on the same date regardless of when a student registers for the term.
|For Term||Registration Starts||First Installment Due||Second Installment Due||Third Installment Due||Final Installment/Full Balance Due|
|Summer 2023||February 17, 2023||March 15, 2023||April 15, 2023||May 15, 2023||June 15, 2023|
|Fall 2023||May 1, 2023||July 15, 2023||August 15, 2023||September 15, 2023||October 15, 2023|
|Spring 2024||October 16, 2023||November 15, 2023||December 15, 2023||January 15, 2024||February 15, 2024|
|Summer 2024||February 26, 2024||March 15, 2024||April 15, 2024||May 15, 2024||June 15, 2024|
Student Billing and Payments
- The full student statement and amount due each month is available to view and download in the myWilmU Payment Center. Wilmington University does not mail monthly account statements via postal mail.
- Payments may be made online via myWilmU, in person at any University location, or through the mail by check or money order. See Payment Information for full details on payment options.