Applied Family Science M.S. Admission
For full admission to the Master of Science in Applied Family Science program:
1. Submit a Graduate Application
A $35 non-refundable application fee is required.
2. Submit official transcripts
Transcripts should reflect the following:
- Graduation from a nationally accredited baccalaureate program.
Official transcripts should be sent electronically or by mail to:
Office of Graduate Admissions
31 Reads Way
New Castle, DE 19720
Note: In order to receive financial aid a transcript listing a Bachelor's degree conferral must be on file.
3. Submit a Resume
Resumes can be submitted in the Admissions Portal as a PDF or Word document.
4. Meet with an Admissions Specialist
- For personalized help with the admissions/enrollment process
- Call: 877-967-5464 Text: 302-203-9516 Email: email@example.com