Administration of Human Services M.S. Admission
Please refer to The Graduate Admissions Process section for general graduate admission information.
If you are an international student, please click here for additional information.
For full admission to the Master of Science in Administration of Human Services program:
1. Submit a Graduate Application
A $35 non-refundable application fee is required.
2. Register for your first course, AHS 6600 OR AHS 6640.
3. Submit official transcripts (prior to completing your first course).
Transcripts should reflect the following:
- Graduation from a nationally accredited baccalaureate program.
Official transcripts should be sent electronically or by mail to:
Office of Graduate Admissions
31 Reads Way
New Castle, DE 19720
Note: In order to receive financial aid all official transcripts must be on file.
4. Meet with an Admissions Specialist
- For personalized help with the admissions/enrollment process
- Call: 877-967-5464 Text: 302-203-9516 Email: email@example.com
5. Submit a Statement of Career Goals (prior to completing your fourth course).
Please submit a two-paged, double-spaced typed statement of career goals including why you chose the Administration of Human Services program to AHSGoals@wilmu.edu.