Human Services M.S. Admission
Please refer to The Graduate Admissions Process section for general graduate admission information.
If you are an international student, please click here for additional information
For full admission to the Master of Science in Human Services program:
1. Submit a Graduate Application
A $35 non-refundable application fee is required.
2. Submit official transcripts (prior to completing your first course).
Transcripts should reflect the following:
- Graduation from a nationally accredited baccalaureate program.
Official transcripts should be sent electronically or by mail to:
Office of Graduate Admissions
31 Reads Way
New Castle, DE 19720
Any transcripts from institutions outside of the United States require an official course-by-course evaluation by a NACES.org approved agency.
Note:In order to receive financial aid all official transcripts must be on file.
3. Select a Concentration: Administration of Human Services or Human Services Practice
It is recommended that students with administrative experience select the Administration in Human Services concentration, while those with no or limited administrative experience, such as those coming directly from the completion of an undergraduate degree select the Human Services Practice (direct-service) concentration. The two concentrations in this degree program permit students with and without administrative experience to choose a concentration that best suits their needs.
4. Meet with an Admissions Specialist
- For personalized help with the admissions/enrollment process
- Call: 877-967-5464 Text: 302-203-9516 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Submit a Statement of Career Goals (prior to completing your fourth course)
Please submit a two-paged, double-spaced typed statement of career goals including why you chose the Human Services program to AHSGoals@wilmu.edu.