Special Education - Early Childhood Exceptional Children Graduate Certificate Admission
Please refer to the “ Certificate Admissions Process” section for general admission information.* For admission to the Special Education - Early Childhood Exceptional Children Certificate program, applicants should:
1. Submit a Graduate Application
A $35 non-refundable application fee is required.
2. Submit an official transcript or transcripts verifying completion of a bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited college or university
- Electronically or
- Sent directly from the school of attendance in a sealed envelope to:
31 Read's Way
New Castle, DE 19720-6491
3. Submit a valid United States teaching certificate
4. Submit a current resume including number of years' teaching experience
6. International students must provide results from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) that meet the current minimum score requirements**
**NOTE: International students must complete all admission requirements before being accepted to Wilmington University. Please review the admissions requirements.
7. Program Planning Conference
- For assistance in scheduling your Program Planning Conference with your Program Chair please contact an Admissions Specialist
- Call: 877-967-5464 Text: 302-203-9516 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All documents required for admission should be sent to email@example.com
*In addition to general admissions requirements, admission to this certificate requires applicants to have a Grade Point Average (GPA) of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale for coursework completed during the most recent two years of the applicant’s general education, whether secondary or post-secondary, OR approval from the Program Chair.