Special Education - Early Childhood Exceptional Children Graduate Certificate Admission
Please refer to the “ Certificate Admissions Process” section for general admission information.* For admission to the Special Education - Early Childhood Exceptional Children Certificate program, applicants should:
1. Submit a Graduate Application
A $35 non-refundable application fee is required.
2. Submit an official transcript or transcripts verifying completion of a bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited college or university
- Electronically or
- Sent directly from the school of attendance in a sealed envelope to:
31 Read's Way
New Castle, DE 19720-6491
Note: In order to receive financial aid official transcripts must be on file. To determine if your desired graduate certificate program is eligible to receive financial aid please click here.
3. Submit a valid United States teaching certificate
4. Submit a current resume including number of years' teaching experience
6. International students must provide results from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) that meet the current minimum score requirements**
**NOTE: International students must complete all admission requirements before being accepted to Wilmington University. Please review the admissions requirements.
7. Program Planning Conference
- For assistance in scheduling your Program Planning Conference with your Program Chair please contact an Admissions Specialist
- Call: 877-967-5464 Text: 302-203-9516 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All documents required for admission should be sent to email@example.com
*In addition to general admissions requirements, admission to this certificate requires applicants to have a Grade Point Average (GPA) of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale for coursework completed during the most recent two years of the applicant’s general education, whether secondary or post-secondary, OR approval from the Program Chair.
Have Questions? Let us help!
Our Admissions Specialists can guide you through the application process, admission requirements, funding options and more, so you can build the WilmU education plan that works for you.