Graduate Certificate Admission
For admission to a Graduate Certificate program, applicants should:
1. Submit a Graduate Application*
A $35 non-refundable application fee is required.
*Currently enrolled WilmU students do not need to submit an additional application. Contact your Program Chair to discuss adding a graduate certificate to your program of study.
2. Submit Official Undergraduate Transcripts
- Electronically or
- Sent directly from the school of attendance in a sealed envelope to:
31 Read's Way
New Castle, DE 19720-6491
3. Meet with an Admissions Specialist
- For personalized help with the admissions/enrollment process
- Call: 877-967-5464 Text: 302-203-9516 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org