Applied Technology in Education M.Ed. Admission
1. Submit a Graduate Application
A $35 non-refundable application fee is required.
2. Submit official transcripts
- Electronically or
- Send directly from the school of attendance in a sealed envelope to:
Office of Graduate Admissions
31 Read's Way
New Castle, DE 19720-6491
Any transcripts from institutions outside of the United States require an official course-by-course evaluation by a NACES.org approved agency.
Note: In order to receive financial aid official transcripts must be on file. Candidates for Wilmington University’s graduate programs must hold a bachelor’s degree or higher from a regionally accredited post-secondary institution.
3. Program Planning Conference
- For assistance in scheduling your Program Planning Conference with your Program Chair please contact an Admissions Specialist
- Call: 877-967-5464 Text: 302-203-9516 Email: email@example.com
All documents required for admission should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
The University uses a rolling admission system and applicants are generally notified of their status within two weeks of the receipt of all materials.