Management M.S. Admission
1. A Graduate Application
A $35 non-refundable application fee is required.
2. Official transcripts
- Electronically or
- Send directly from the school of attendance in a sealed envelope to:
31 Read's Way
New Castle, DE 19720-6491
Note: In order to receive financial aid official transcripts must be on file.
3. Meet with an Admissions Specialist
- For personalized help with the admissions/enrollment process and to Schedule a Program Planning Conference
- Call: 877-967-5464 Text: 302-203-9516 Email: email@example.com
4. Register for MGT 6501 as your first course
Students in the MSM Program are advanced to degree candidacy after completing four courses with a minimum G.P.A. of 3.0, provided they have:
- Submitted an official transcript from their undergraduate institution confirming receipt of their baccalaureate degree.
- Completed a program planning conference.
- Successfully completed MGT 6501.
Students missing any of these items will not be permitted to continue their MSM studies until the deficiency or deficiencies have been corrected.