Master of Science in Management (M.S.M.) Admission
For consideration and admission to the Master of Science in Management program, applicants must submit the following:
A Completed Graduate Application
A $35 non-refundable application fee is required.
Official Transcripts, reflecting the following:
Official Transcripts may be sent electronically or by mail, directly from the school of attendance, in a sealed envelope to:
Office of Admissions
320 N Dupont Highway
New Castle, DE 19720
Any transcripts from institutions outside of the United States require an official course-by-course evaluation by a NACES.org approved agency.
Note: In order to receive financial aid official transcripts must be on file.
Program Planning Conference
- For assistance in scheduling your Program Planning Conference with your Program Chair please contact an Admissions Specialist
- Call: 877-967-5464 Text: 302-203-9516 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Register for MGT 6400 as your first course
Students in the M.S.M. Program are advanced to degree candidacy after completing four courses with a minimum G.P.A. of 3.0, provided they have:
- Submitted an official transcript from their undergraduate institution confirming receipt of their baccalaureate degree.
- Completed a program planning conference.
- Successfully completed MGT 6400.
Students missing any of these items will not be permitted to continue their M.S.M. studies until the deficiency or deficiencies have been corrected.
Have Questions? Let us help!
Our Admissions Specialists can guide you through the application process, admission requirements, funding options and more, so you can build the WilmU education plan that works for you.