Certificate of Advanced Study in School Counseling
For admission to the Certificate of Advanced Study in School Counseling program applicants should:
1. Submit a Graduate Application
A $35 non-refundable application fee is required.
2. Submit Official College transcripts with a degree conferral date for a Master's degree in School Counseling or closely related field:
- Electronically or
- Send directly from the school of attendance in a sealed envelope to:
31 Read's Way
New Castle, DE 19720-6491
Note: In order to receive financial aid official transcripts must be on file.
3. Submit a Current Resume
Please submit your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Program Planning Conference
- For assistance in scheduling your Program Planning Conference with your Program Chair please contact an Admissions Specialist
- Call: 877-967-5464 Text: 302-203-9516 Email: email@example.com