Designate an Authorized User for myWilmU Payment Center
The myWilmU Payment Center enables students to designate another person (such as a parent or guardian), called an authorized user, to view account balance and bills, and make payments on the student's behalf.
- Authorized users will have their own, separate username and password to login directly the myWilmU Payment Center (not via myWilmU) using the link below. Students should not share their myWilmU login credentials with others.
- Even when designating an authorized user, eBills will still be sent to the student's email address, and the student is still responsible for making payments and satisfying all financial obligations.
- Visit the myWilmU Payment Center for instructions and more information on setting up an authorized user.
Authorized User Login
- This login is ONLY for Authorized Users who are not WilmU students.
- Students should NOT use this link to login to the myWilmU Payment Center. Students should go to their myWilmU home page.
- A WilmU student MUST perform the setup for an Authorized User before an Authorized User can log in.
Save Payment Information and Schedule Payments
- The myWilmU Payment Center enables students or their authorized users to save payment information (credit card or direct-draft from a bank account) and schedule future payments.
- Visit the myWilmU Payment Center for instructions and more information.
Please call Student Services at (302) 356-4636.