The following errors are possible when trying to access myWilmU.
Invalid User Name or Password
- Verify that you are using the correct user name.
- Students: Your myWilmU username is in the format of an @my.wilmu.edu email address (i.e., firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Staff/Faculty: Your myWilmU username is your full @wilmu.edu email address (i.e., email@example.com).
- Staff/Faculty who are also Students: Your myWilmU username is your full @wilmu.edu staff/faculty email address. You should not have a separate student account.
- Reset your password.
- Students/Staff/Faculty: Use the password reset link on the myWilmU log in page. Follow the directions to have a password reset link sent to your personal email address on file.
- Check your spam/junk folders if you do not receive an email to your inbox.
When trying to log in to myWilmU with Google Chrome, you may be directed to a page with a "Post" button and an address bar that constantly refreshes.
To resolve this problem, you may:
- Switch to Mozilla Firefox.
- Continue to use Chrome, if you prefer. To continue to use Chrome, please see How to Resolve the Post/Redirect Error in Google Chrome.
Still Having Trouble?
Please call the Technical Help Desk at 877-708-2905 if you are still unable to log in. Hours of operation are listed on the Technology Resources home page.