Graduate Certificate in Teacher Licensure - Secondary Education (6-12) Admission
For admission to the Graduate Certificate in Teacher Licensure - Secondary Education (6-12) program, applicants must submit:
- A Completed Graduate Application
A $35 non-refundable application fee is required.
- Official Transcripts, reflecting the following:
- Completion of one or more of the following Wilmington University programs with a GPA of 3.0 or higher:
- Bachelor in Science, Education Studies, Middle Level Education (6-12)
- Masters in Education, Education Studies, Secondary Education (7-12)
Official Transcripts may be sent electronically or by mail, directly from the school of attendance, in a sealed envelope to:
Any transcripts from institutions outside of the United States require an official course-by-course evaluation by a NACES.org approved agency.
Note: In order to receive financial aid official transcripts must be on file. Candidates for Wilmington University’s graduate programs must hold a bachelor’s degree or higher from a regionally accredited post-secondary institution.
- Praxis II Secondary Education Content Knowledge Scores
Applicants for the Graduate Certificate in Teacher Licensure - Secondary Education (6-12) program must present their Praxis II scores for the subject in which they are seeking certification as determined by the Delaware Department of Education. Please upload these scores as a word document or PDF in the Admissions Portal.
- Program Planning Conference
To schedule your Program Planning Conference with your Program Advisor complete an Online Request form.