Education Studies M.Ed. Admission
1. Submit a Graduate Application
A $35 non-refundable application fee is required.
2. Submit official transcripts
- Electronically or
- Send directly from the school of attendance in a sealed envelope to:
Office of Graduate Admissions
31 Read's Way
New Castle, DE 19720-6491
Note: In order to receive financial aid official transcripts must be on file. Candidates for Wilmington University’s graduate programs must hold a bachelor’s degree or higher from a regionally accredited post-secondary institution.
3. Meet with an Admissions Specialist
- For personalized help with the admissions/enrollment process and to Schedule a Program Planning Conference
- Call: 877-967-5464 Text: 302-203-9516 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Register for MED 6102 E-Folio
Education Studies degrees do not qualify recipients for state licensure and/or certification.
Want to be a licensed/certified educator?
A student wishing to become licensed/certified in the state of Delaware should complete the Application for Licensure Track form and submit required documents. Once your application is received and documents are verified; your major will be updated to your chosen concentration within the College of Education Licensure degree programs. All courses successfully completed as part of the Education Studies degree will seamlessly transfer to the chosen licensure/certificate program.
**NOTE: Failure to submit completed Application for Licensure Track and required clearance material may postpone enrollment into clinical courses. For more information about Clinical Components, Practicum Placement Application deadlines, and
The University uses a rolling admission system and applicants are generally notified of their status within two weeks of the receipt of all materials.