MEd in Career and Technical Education Admission
1. Submit a Graduate Application
A $35 non-refundable application fee is required.
2. Submit official transcripts or transcripts verifying completion of a bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited college or university. Admission to this degree program requires a grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 or higher for the most recent two years of post-secondary education.
- Electronically or
- Send directly from the school of attendance in a sealed envelope to:
Office of Graduate Admissions
31 Read's Way
New Castle, DE 19720-6491
Any transcripts from institutions outside of the United States require an official course-by-course evaluation by a NACES.org approved agency.
Note: In order to receive financial aid official transcripts must be on file. Candidates for Wilmington University’s graduate programs must hold a bachelor’s degree or higher from a regionally accredited post-secondary institution.
3. Meet with an Admissions Specialist
- For personalized help with the admissions/enrollment process and to Schedule a Program Planning Conference
- Call: 877-967-5464 Text: 302-203-9516 Email: email@example.com
4. Applicants are also asked to provide official and complete score reports from the Praxis Core exam and/or test results from the SAT or ACT demonstrating mastery of general knowledge, including the ability to read, write and compute.
This is to provide the College of Education with data that can satisfy national program accreditation requirements.
*NOTE: Scores on the tests listed above will NOT affect admissions decisions. Aggregated scores are used to meet accreditation and program approval standards.
It is important for candidates to identify Wilmington University as an official score recipient. This enables scores to be sent directly, confidentially, and electronically. Otherwise, candidates must provide original copies of all official score reports. For more information about ETS exams (including how to register), go to www.ETS.org. Have SAT or ACT scores sent to Wilmington University.
All documents required for admission should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
International students must provide results from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) that meet the current minimum score requirements*
*Note: International student must complete all admission requirements before being accepted to Wilmington University. Please review the admissions requirements.