MEd in Elementary Studies (K-6) Admission
Please refer to “The Graduate Admissions Process” section for general graduate admission information. Admission to the Master of Education in Elementary Studies (MEE) degree program requires the following:
1. Submit a Graduate Application
A $35 non-refundable application fee is required.
2. Submit official transcripts or transcripts verifying completion of a bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited college or university. Admission to this degree program requires a grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 or higher for the most recent two years of post-secondary education.
- Electronically or
- Send directly from the school of attendance in a sealed envelope to:
Office of Graduate Admissions
31 Read's Way
New Castle, DE 19720-6491
Any transcripts from institutions outside of the United States require an official course-by-course evaluation by a NACES.org approved agency.
Note: In order to receive financial aid official transcripts must be on file. Candidates for Wilmington University’s graduate programs must hold a bachelor’s degree or higher from a regionally accredited post-secondary institution.
3. Meet with an Admissions Specialist
- For personalized help with the admissions/enrollment process and to Schedule a Program Planning Conference
- Call: 877-967-5464 Text: 302-203-9516 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Register for MED 6102 E-Folio and MEE 7604
All documents required for admission should be sent to email@example.com
International students must provide results from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) that meet the current minimum score requirements*
*Note: International student must complete all admission requirements before being accepted to Wilmington University. Please review the admissions requirements.
Have Questions? Let us help!
Our Admissions Specialists can guide you through the application process, admission requirements, funding options and more, so you can build the WilmU education plan that works for you.