Instruction: Teaching and Learning M.Ed. Admission
Please refer to “The Graduate Admissions Process” section for general graduate admission information. Admission to the Master of Education in Instruction: Teaching and Learning degree program requires the following:
1. Submit a Graduate Application
A $35 non-refundable application fee is required.
2. Submit an official transcript or transcripts verifying completion of a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university
- Electronically to email@example.com or
- Send directly from the school of attendance in a sealed envelope to:
Office of Graduate Admissions
31 Read's Way
New Castle, DE 19720-6491
Note: In order to receive financial aid official transcripts must be on file. Candidates for Wilmington University’s graduate programs must hold a bachelor’s degree or higher from a regionally accredited post-secondary institution.
3. Meet with an Admissions Specialist
- For personalized help with the admissions/enrollment process and to Schedule a Program Planning Conference
- Call: 877-967-5464 Text: 302-203-9516 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. International students must provide results from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) that meet the current minimum score requirements*
*NOTE: International students must complete all admission requirements before being accepted to Wilmington University. Please review the admission requirements here.