Accounting M.S. Admission
1. Submit a Graduate Application
A $35 non-refundable application fee is required.
2. Submit official transcripts
- Electronically or
- Send directly from the school of attendance in a sealed envelope to:
Office of Graduate Admissions
31 Read's Way
New Castle, DE 19720
3. Meet with an Admissions Specialist
- For personalized help with the admissions/enrollment process and to Schedule a Program Planning Conference
- Call: 877-967-5464 Text: 302-203-9516 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Register for MAC 7100 as your first course.
Students who have met the admission requirements are advanced to degree candidacy after completing four courses with a minimum GPA of 3.0, provided they have:
- Completed Intermediate Accounting I (Wilmington University BAC 201 or equivalent) and Intermediate Accounting II (BAC 202 or equivalent) with a grade of "C" or better. Note that BAC 201 requires completion of BAC 101 and 102 (or equivalent).
- Completed three credits of undergraduate finance with a grade of "C" or better (Wilmington University FIN 305 or equivalent). Students may complete Wilmington University MHR 7830 Finance and
Accountingfor Managers to meet this requirement.
- Submission of all required admissions documents, including an official undergraduate transcript.
Students who have not completed all of the above requirements prior to completing 12 graduate credits will not advance to candidacy status. Students who do not meet the candidacy requirement will be unable to register for additional classes until they meet with a program chair and agree on a plan of action ensuring student’s successful completion of the MS Accounting candidacy requirements.