Administration of Justice M.S. Admission
Please refer to The Graduate Admissions Process section for general graduate admission information.
If you are an international student, please click here for additional information.
For full admission to the Master of Science in Administration of Justice program:
1. Submit a Graduate Application
A $35 non-refundable application fee is required.
2. Submit official transcripts
Transcripts should reflect the following:
- Graduation from a nationally accredited baccalaureate program.
Official transcripts should be sent electronically or by mail to:
Office of Graduate Admissions
31 Reads Way
New Castle, DE 19720
Any transcripts from institutions outside of the United States require an official course-by-course evaluation by a NACES.org approved agency.
Note: In order to receive financial aid all official transcripts must be on file.
3. Register for MAJ 6633
4. Meet with an Admissions Specialist
- For personalized help with the admissions/enrollment process
- Call: 877-967-5464 Text: 302-203-9516 Email: email@example.com
Have Questions? Let us help!
Our Admissions Specialists can guide you through the application process, admission requirements, funding options and more, so you can build the WilmU education plan that works for you.