Cybersecurity M.S. Admission
Please refer to The Graduate Admissions Process section for general graduate admission information and requirements.
1. Before registering for your first course, please submit a graduate application for admission accompanied by a non-refundable $35 application fee.
2. Steps for registration:
- Register for CYB 6000 or CYB 6010 as the first course in the Cybersecurity Program.
- Students enrolled in the Master of Science Cybersecurity program must review and sign the College of Technology's Code of Conduct Policy.
- Attend an online Master of Science Cybersecurity program orientation session.
- Submit an official copy of your college transcripts from an accredited university to the Office of Graduate Admissions. All students are required to demonstrate proficiency in basic Information Technology knowledge. Students who cannot demonstrate proficiency will be required to take IST 5500 within the first semester of the Cybersecurity program
All Cybersecurity students are encouraged to complete IST 5000, an introductory academic writing course during their first semester. Students must maintain a 3.0 GPA in order to graduate.