Master of Science in Nursing Leadership + M.B.A. or M.S.M. in Health Care Admission
Please refer to The Graduate Admissions Process section for general graduate admission information.
If you are an international student, please click here for additional information .
For full admission to the Master of Science in Nursing program:
1. Submit a Graduate Application
- Within the online application choose Leadership, M.S.N. with an Executive concentration
- After submitting your application email email@example.com to express interest in adding either the M.B.A. or M.S.M. Dual degree
- After your account is updated, you will receive a confirmation to your personal email
A $35 non-refundable application fee is required.
2. Submit a copy of your current U.S. RN license (copy of computer verification acceptable)
RN license can be submitted in the Admissions Portal as a PDF.
3. Submit official transcripts (prior to completing your first course)
Transcripts should reflect the following:
- Graduation from a nationally accredited baccalaureate program in nursing.
- Completion of an undergraduate statistics course with a grade of "C" or higher, or take MAT 308.
Send Official College Transcripts:
- Electronically or
- Mail them directly from the school of attendance in a sealed envelope to:
Office of Admissions
320 N. DuPont Highway
New Castle, DE 19720-6491
Note: In order to receive financial aid all official transcripts must be on file.