Nursing Leadership (MSN) - Executive, Educator, Legal Nurse Consultant, or Public Health Admission
Please refer to The Graduate Admissions Process section for general graduate admission information.
If you are an international student, please click here for additional information .
For full admission to the Master of Science in Nursing program:
1. Submit a Graduate Application
A $35 non-refundable application fee is required.
2. Submit a copy of your current U.S. RN license
(copy of computer verification acceptable)
- Submit through your admissions portal as a Word or PDF document.
3. Submit official transcripts (prior to completing your first course)
Transcripts should reflect the following:
- Graduation from a nationally accredited baccalaureate program in nursing.
- Completion of an undergraduate statistics course with a grade of "C" or higher, or take MAT 308.
Transcripts should be submitted electronically or mailed to:
Office of Graduate Admissions
Attn: Ellen Prichard
31 Reads Way
New Castle, DE 19720
Any transcripts from institutions outside of the United States require an official course-by-course evaluation by a NACES.org approved agency.
Note: In order to receive financial aid all official transcripts must be on file.