Nursing Leadership (MSN) - Executive, Educator, Legal Nurse Consultant, or Public Health Admission
For full admission to the Master of Science in Nursing program, applicants should submit:
- A Completed Graduate Application
A $35 non-refundable application fee is required.
- Official transcripts, reflecting the following (prior to completing your first course):
- Graduation from a nationally accredited baccalaureate program in nursing.
- Completion of an undergraduate statistics course with a grade of "C" or higher, or take MAT 308.
Official Transcripts may be sent electronically or by mail, directly from the school of attendance, in a sealed envelope to:
Office of Admissions
320 N Dupont Highway
New Castle, DE 19720
Any transcripts from institutions outside of the United States require an official course-by-course evaluation by a NACES.org approved agency.
Note: In order to receive financial aid official transcripts must be on file.
- A Current U.S. RN License
Please upload a current U.S. RN License as a PDF in your Admissions Portal.
Note: a copy of computer verification is acceptable.
- Program Planning Conference
To schedule your Program Planning Conference with your Program Advisor complete an Online Request form.
- Register for your first course, MSN 6500