Earn your degree faster! Wilmington University may accept up to 90 transfer credits to be applied toward your bachelor’s degree.

Soldier Reading

How to Order Military Transcripts

If you have military credits you would like to apply toward your Wilmington University degree, you'll need an official transcript. Visit the Joint Services Transcript website to request an official copy of your transcript.

Tuition Assistance

To learn more about your Tuition Assistance benefits, visit the Army Education Division. If this is your first time requesting tuition assistance, or if you have relocated, you may need additional educational counseling from an education representative. Contact your supervisor or Education services officer for additional information.