Air Force

Air Force

Earn your degree faster! Wilmington University is a member of Air University and may accept up to 90 transfer credits toward your bachelor’s degree.

How to Order Military Transcripts

If you have military credits you would like to apply toward your Wilmington University degree, you'll need an official transcript. Visit the Community College of the Air Force website for instructions on obtaining your transcript.

Tuition Assistance

You can apply for tuition assistance through the Air Force Education Center at Log on to the portal, and follow the steps below to complete your TA voucher:

  1. Select Reason for Request
  2. Select the School Name (Wilmington University)
  3. Enter Term Dates
  4. Enter the Course Information
  5. Enter the Registration Fees
  6. Verify TA Information and Submit Request

If this is your first time requesting tuition assistance, or if you have relocated to a new base, you may need additional documents to complete the TA process. Please contact your direct supervisor or your base education office for more information.