Marine Corps

marine photo

Earn your degree faster! Wilmington University may accept up to 90 transfer credits to be applied toward your bachelor’s degree. An advisor would be happy to discuss your SMART credits with you.

How to Order Military Transcripts

If you have SMART credits you would like to apply toward your Wilmington University degree, you'll need an official transcript. Visit the Joint Services Transcript website to request and official transcript.

Tuition Assistance

Please visit the Military Tuition Assistance page to complete your NETPDTC 1560/3 request for tuition assistance. Once completed, you must submit a copy of your Tuition Assistance Form to your Unit Education Services Officer.

If this is your first time requesting tuition assistance, or if you have relocated, you may need additional educational counseling from an education representative. Contact your supervisor or Education services officer for additional information.