Earn your degree faster! Wilmington University may accept up to 90 transfer credits to be applied toward your bachelor’s degree.

How to Order Military Transcripts

If you have military credits you would like to apply toward your Wilmington University degree, you'll need an official transcript. Visit the Joint Services Transcript website to request an official copy of your transcript.

Tuition Assistance

Your first step is to contact your Education Office for assistance with getting started. You may also review information for TA by visiting the Navy College Program at:

Ready to Get Started?