Doctoral Degree Programs
With doctoral degree programs in fields spanning business, education, health professions, and social and behavioral sciences, WilmU has academic paths to match your career goals.
You can choose to pursue your doctoral degree at one of our convenient locations or through online learning.
Complete courses online with a university nationally recognized for excellence in e-learning.
Designed to accommodate working adults, our schedule and course format options provide flexibility to fit your life and learning needs.
Our rolling admissions - with no SAT or GRE requirement — allow you to get started whenever you’re ready.*
Classes start every 8 weeks! Apply Now!
Doctoral programs | In-person or online degrees:
- DNP with Post-Masters Certificates
- Doctor of Business Administration
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Doctor of Nursing Practice + MBA in Health Care
- Doctor of Nursing Practice + MSM in Health Care
- Doctor of Social Science in Prevention Science
- Educational Leadership
- Higher Education Leadership
- MSN Family Nurse Practitioner to Doctor of Nursing Practice (Accelerated Option)
- MSN Leadership to Doctor of Nursing Practice (Accelerated Option)
- Organizational Learning, Leadership and Innovation
- PhD to DNP